Desert. You can't find a single ray of hope around . You feel so thirsty that you are ready to drink a glass of dirty water. You are responsible for everything that happens here. Sometimes it gives so happiness that you will find a number of oasis around but at other times you can find nothing. You cannot hold on with your thirst any longer. You walk. You walk so desperately that even the whirling wind may feel like a little hope to you. And you have learned to enjoy that feeling of the approaching death.You even curse the moment you were born. To be dead in this deadly desert without a single drop of water to quench your thirst. To die in solitude without seeing your dear ones, without accomplishing what you have come for.And this deadly desert ,Heart.
I have to be a strong lady.. I have to be a strong lady.. To overcome all the obstacles.. To fight against my lost love.. To fight against my fears.. To overcome my insecurities.. To stand for my love.. To stand for my strengths.. To fullfill my dreams.. To complete my bucket list.. To stand for my people.. To hold my head high up... To stand in my own feet.. To pen my own words.. To shop with my own money.. To help the needy.. I have to be a strong lady.. I have to be .. To survive.. To protest.. To protect my rights.. To walk at nights without fear.. To be drenched in the rain.. To overcome my frustrations.. To fight against the norms of the society.. To speak out my own words.. To sing loudly .. To dance freely .. To teach my conclusions.. To establish my own ideas.. To face the greatest threats.. I have to be strong... Here I go with my shield of confidence, to bring back the hiding lights. And they call me a strong la...

Comments
Post a Comment